Kabul: A bomb blast in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Monday left at least three people hurt, media reports said.
All the people are civilians.
Officials in Kabul Police Headquarters confirm that an explosion in Kabul city has wounded at least three civilians, reported Khaama Press.
Furthermore, the officials said the militants had planted the bomb on the roadside which went off as the civilians were crossing the area, reported the news agency.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Afghanistan: One person killed in IED blast
- Afghanistan: 20 injured as unknown people throw grenade on wedding ceremony
- Militants conduct 3 attacks on Syrian army in Idlib, all attacks repelled- Russia Military
- Major humanitarian hub in north-east Nigeria burned in attack
- Islamic State Founding Member Al-Salbi believed to be current terrorist leader - Reports