Kabul: Three IED blasts rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Sunday and killed at least one person on Sunday, media reports said.
The blasts occurred in the city when the country is gearing up to observe Eid al-Fitr.
The first blast targeted a bus carrying students of the education university and killed one shopkeeper and wounded at least 17 others, Nusrat Rahimi, a spokesman for Ministry of Interior Affairs,told Tolo News.
Rahimi told the news portal that the first blast occurred in Silo Road in Kabul's PD5 at around 7:50 am local time.
Two other blasts occurred in the same area later.
Jawed Kargar, an Afghan journalist and five security forces, were among those wounded in the blasts, Rahimi told Tolo News.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far.
- Police official, key TTP terrorists killed during operation in Pakistan
- Soldier killed, 2 hurt in terrorist attack in Pakistan's KP
- Shamima Begum, who once went to Syria to join Islamic State, loses appeal against removal of British citizenship
- Pakistan: Blast in Dera Ismail Khan leaves three hurt
- Terrorist killed in KP during exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan