Ukrainian forces hit a market in the west of Donetsk with a deadly artillery strike on Sunday, killing at least 27 people and injuring 25 others, local media reported on Monday.
At least 25 people have died in a shelling incident in the Russian-held city of Donetsk, media reports said.
Explosions were reported in multiple Ukrainian regions on Friday after air raid alerts went off across the country's entire territory.
One person was killed and two injured in an overnight attack by Ukraine on the city of Feodosia in Crimea, local authorities confirmed on Tuesday.
US President Joe Biden has announced $200 million in pre-approved aid for Ukraine following his meeting with the country's president Volodymyr Zelenskyy during his visit to Washington ...
At least 53 people were injured in a major Russian missile attack on the Ukrainian capital early Wednesday, Mayor Vitali Klitschko said.
At least 10,000 civilians, including over 560 children, have been killed and more than 18,500 injured since Russia launched its full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February last year, the U ...
The top UN humanitarian official in Ukraine has condemned deadly Russian shelling in the southern city of Kherson on Monday.
As the world’s attention focuses on the unfolding emergency in the Gaza Strip, a senior UN aid official on Tuesday urged the Security Council not to overlook the equally “brut ...
- Commission of Inquiry finds evidence of war crimes in Ukraine
- Fifty-one die as Russia attacks Ukraine village, Volodymyr Zelenskyy describes it as 'brutal'
- Ukraine-Russia Conflict: US govt sends 1.1 million rounds of seized Iranian ammunition to Kyiv
- Ukraine-Russia conflict: President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Moscow's Security Council veto undermines world body
- 'Peace has no losers’, Erdogan says, vowing to step up efforts to end war in Ukraine