Kabul: At least two sucide attacks were prevented in two separate provinces in Afghanistan by security forces on Friday.
Kabul: At least nine Taliban militants, including the deputy of military commission for Helmand Province, were killed in an airstrike carried out by Afghanistan's Air Force on Friday. ...
Kabul: At least seven armed forces members were killed in separate incidents in various parts of Afghanistan on Tuesday.
Kabul: A magnetic bomb blast in Afghanistan's southern Helmand province killed at least one policeman, media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least 45 insurgents, including the Taliban shadow deputy governor for Uruzgan province, have been killed during various operations carried by Afghan security forces, reports sai ...
Kabul: The Afghan Defence Ministry said on Wednesday that at least 26 militants affiliated to the Taliban terrorist group have been gunned down in various parts of the country in the last ...
Kabul: At least two policemen have been killed in an attack carried out by Taliban militants in Afghanistan's Helmand province, reports said.
Kabul: At least 11 Taliban militants, including two commanders, have been killed in an operation conducted by security forces in Afghanistan recently.
Kabul: At least four Taliban militants have been killed in an operation launched by Afghan forces in the country's Helmand province, local media reports said.
- Afghanistan: Five militants killed in Helmand raid, German fighter among three arrested
- Afghanistan: Blast wounds at least 14 soldiers; Taliban claims attack
- Afghanistan: One killed, two injured in Humvee explosion
- Afghanistan: Air, artillery strikes kill at least 11 Taliban militants
- Afghanistan: Airstrikes in Helmand Taliban bases account for 25 casualties