The Queen of Denmark has tested positive for COVID-19 for the second consecutive time this year.
Queen Margrethe II has cancelled her appointments for this week after the diagnosis on Tuesday evening, reports BBC.
Incidentally, the Queen had attended the state funeral of Queen Elizabeth II on Monday.
She became Europe's longest-serving head of state recently after Elizabeth died.
Queen Margrethe has been vaccinated against Covid and last tested positive in February this year when she presented mild symptoms, reports BBC.
- 24 killed in Bangladesh boat capsize
- Hong Kong might face Covid and flu spike in upcoming winter season: Experts
- Canada braces for Hurricane Fiona after a week of lashing wind and rain in Caribbean
- War crimes have been committed in Ukraine conflict, top UN human rights inquiry reveals
- With its credibility waning, UN has no choice but to take ‘bold steps’ to modernize, says Cyprus President