Image: Wikimedia Commons
The Taliban government has decided to ban Pub G and TikTok apps in the next three months.
The Ministry of Telecommunication in a meeting with the representatives of the security sector and a representative from the Sharia law enforcement administration has decided to ban both TikTok and Pubg applications in Afghanistan within a 90 days period of time, Khaama Press reported.
According to the decision made in the meeting, TikTok must be banned within a month time from now and Pubg should be banned within next 90 days.
The decision has been shared with the telecommunication and internet service providers across the country to implement it within the announced schedule.
Afghanistan is going to be the third nation after India and Pakistan to ban Pubg.
- US President Joe Biden impeachment inquiry hearing underway. Here's what happened so far
- ChatGPT can even browse internet now, Open AI announces several major updates
- US: Heavy rains, water logging paralyse New York
- Australia: One dies, another hurt after whale hits boat off Sydney
- Karabakh emergency escalates, thousands still pouring into Armenia: UN agencies