Image: Wikimedia Commons
The Taliban government has decided to ban Pub G and TikTok apps in the next three months.
The Ministry of Telecommunication in a meeting with the representatives of the security sector and a representative from the Sharia law enforcement administration has decided to ban both TikTok and Pubg applications in Afghanistan within a 90 days period of time, Khaama Press reported.
According to the decision made in the meeting, TikTok must be banned within a month time from now and Pubg should be banned within next 90 days.
The decision has been shared with the telecommunication and internet service providers across the country to implement it within the announced schedule.
Afghanistan is going to be the third nation after India and Pakistan to ban Pubg.
- High air pollution level creating physical, mental health hazards in Bangladesh: World Bank
- China’s zero-Covid protests: Twitter, Telegram rise in popularity
- London council rejects application to relocate Chinese embassy to site close to iconic Tower of London
- Ottawa 'police stations': Canada issues ‘cease and desist’ warning to China
- Woman dies as 'rogue wave' hits Antarctic cruise ship