Odesa: Overnight Russian missile strike has left 21 people ,including one child, dead in Odesa region of Ukraine, media reports said.
The state emergency service, DSNS, says 16 people were killed in a nine-storey building hit by one missile in the village of Serhiyivka, reports BBC.
Another five people, including the child, were killed in a separate strike on a holiday resort in the village, the British media reported.
For the past several days, Russia has fired dozens of missiles on several Ukrainian cities.
"We heard three explosions and now there is nothing left of the recreation centre," local resident Yulia Bondar, 60, told the BBC.
- China: Air traffic shrinks amid COVID lockdown, restrictions in several regions
- Sri Lanka: Jaffna University VC refuses to sign MoU with China
- European Union reaches agreement on price cap on oil from at $60 per barrel
- UN appeals for record $51.5 billion to help 230 million on the brink in 2023
- UNESCO: French baguettes, Chinese tea ceremony, join protected heritage list