Image: Tibet.Net Twitter page
Dharamshala, India: The US special coordinator for Tibetan affairs Uzra Zeya met spiritual leader Dalai Lama in the Indian hilly city of Dharamshala on Thursday.
"His Holiness the 14th@DalaiLamameets with US Special Coordinator for Tibetan Issues Uzra Zeya@UnderSecStateJat his official residence in Dharamshala on 19 May 2022," Tibet.net tweeted.
Zeya visited the city recently.
President of the Central Tibetan administration Penpa Tsering recently visited Washington.
- US: Three police officers killed in Kentucky shooting
- Migrant deaths in Libyan desert ‘wake-up call’ for stronger protections
- As global food and fuel crisis deepens, Lebanon’s crisis is affecting ‘everyone, everywhere’
- Ukraine crisis: Russian missile strikes kill 21 in Odesa region
- NATO declares China a security challenge, Beijing says it is 'gravely concerned' over the observation