Flood in Chinese building leaves 9 dead : Authorities
Chengdu/UNI/Xinhua: Nine people were confirmed dead after a building flooded at a power station in Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, China's Sichuan Province, authorities said on Friday.
- Dozens of Chinese warplanes fly close to Taiwan, largest incursion this year
- UAE intercepts two missiles launched by Houthis
- Ukraine-Russia tension: US orders families of embassy staff to leave
- Belgium: 70 held for protesting against COVID-19 restrictions
- US reissues Russia travel advisory over Ukraine