Hong Kong: Alibaba founder billionaire Jack Ma, who remained mostly out of public view ever since a regulatory clampdown started on his business empire late last year, is currently present in Hong Kong, media reports said.
Two highly-placed sources told The Standard that they saw Ma in the city on October 1, months after he laid low in the mainland away from public limelight.
While Ma has appeared in several mainland events since the beginning of this year, it was the first confirmation that he came to Hong Kong amid rumors that he was banned from leaving the country, the newspaper reported.
It is still not known whom he met during his stay in Hong Kong.
It is also not clear whether he has left Hong Kong city.
- US: Firefighters tricked by amazing Halloween house decoration in Glens Falls
- Google employee laid off when she was on maternity leave, her LinkedIn post is now going viral
- Thailand: Three die in Siam Paragon mall shooting, 14-year-old suspect arrested
- Security Council authorizes ‘historic’ support mission in Haiti
- New agreement promotes drug-free sport, supports public health