Kabul: Just a few days after three women media workers were killed by Islamic state militants, a female doctor was killed in an IED explosion in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province.
Two others, including a child, were injured in a separate IED explosion, local media reports said.
The deceased has been identified as Sadaf. While she was killed, a child sustained injuries.
In another blast that took place near the gate of a house, injured one person.
No group has claimed the attacks so far.
- Four killed, thousands injured as Islamist violence rocks Pakistan
- Christchurch Mosque shooter challenges imprisonment conditions, terrorist status - Reports
- Strict restrictions imposed across Bangladesh to fight Covid-19
- Nepal mulls closing schools amid virus surge
- Twenty-one miners trapped underground in China's Xinjiang after mine floods: Reports