Kabul: A blast rocked a neighbourhood in Afghanistan after a car bomb was detonated near a security checkpost.
The incident took place in Syedabad district of Maidan Wardak province on Thursday morning.
Confirming the development, provincial governor spokesman Mohibullah Sharifzoy said no casualties were reported.
No groups, including the Taliban, have claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Security Council condemns ‘heinous and cowardly’ terrorist attack in Jalalabad
- Pakistan: Peshawar police squad poses for selfie with murderer of blasphemy accused
- Pakistan reactions on Article 370 are aimed to divert international attention: India
- Hostage-taker in France's Le Havre Detained by Police: Reports
- Director of Beirut's Port Among 16 Detained People After Deadly Explosion – Reports