Student For a Free Tibet Twitter page
New York: Showing solidarity with India, a group of Tibetan protesters demonstrated outside the Chinese Consulates in various cities recently.
“We strongly condemn the Chinese aggressive intrusion in Indian territory. Tibet’s independence India’s security. Jai Bharat Jai Tibet,” the protesters shouted as quoted by ANI news agency.
Indian and Chinese troops are engaged in violent standoff in recent times.
The standoff along the Galwan Valley left 20 Indian soldiers killed.
- Tibetan representatives meet WHO, UN officials in Delhi, demand probe in COVID-19 virus origin
- New York Times to relocate part of Hong-Kong office to Seoul over security law
- Police seize remote-controlled bomb, prevent another blast in Afghanistan's Kabul
- US military networks vulnerable to cyber attacks
- US envoy says US troops left 5 Afghan bases as part of deal with Taliban