Tehran/Xinhua: Iran's flag carrier IranAir announced on Sunday that it has suspended all its flights to and from Europe until further notice, official IRNA news agency reported.
The reason for the suspension is "restrictions" imposed by Europe "for unknown reasons," IranAir said.
Iran has been the hardest-hit country in the Middle East region by the coronavirus epidemic, with the death toll rising to 145 on Saturday. So far, Iran's total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases was 5,823.
Since Feb. 19, when the first case of the coronavirus was detected in Iran, major international flights to and from the country have halted.
- US: Firefighters tricked by amazing Halloween house decoration in Glens Falls
- Google employee laid off when she was on maternity leave, her LinkedIn post is now going viral
- Thailand: Three die in Siam Paragon mall shooting, 14-year-old suspect arrested
- Security Council authorizes ‘historic’ support mission in Haiti
- New agreement promotes drug-free sport, supports public health