|Organization Name||:||International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||15 Feb 2021, 05:02 am|
|Closing Date||:||14 Mar 2021, 12:00 am|
The Documentation and Research Centre of the International Court of Arbitration (“Court”) of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) plays the key role of knowledge management within ICC Dispute Resolution Services (“DRS”). It also contributes to ICC’s mission to publicize and disseminate information about arbitration. Within that same mission, the Court has decided that certain awards rendered under the ICC Rules of Arbitration will be published, as further described in paragraphs 56-63 of the Note to Parties and Arbitral Tribunals on the Conduct of the Arbitration under the ICC Rules of Arbitration.
Thus, the Centre is currently recruiting a
Legal Editorial Officer
reporting to the Manager of the Centre.
The role of the Legal Editorial (Officer involves editorial, legal and organisational tasks, such as:
• Prepare existing legal documents (arbitral awards, procedural orders or any other documents) for publication in online databases in different languages. In particular, the Legal Editorial Officer will:
1. Select and collect the legal documents for publication;
2. Review the pseudonymization or anonymisation of said documents drafted in different languages, mainly in English, French and Spanish;
3. Liaise with and coordinate the work of different stakeholders as set out in the Centre’s technical processes;
4. Ensure the realization of the above work within the prescribed time limits.
• Assist the Centre and the DRS Publication Services with any work related to the publications of academic texts or articles.
Candidates shall possess skills in editing and proofreading legal documents and at least two years’ experience in publishing and project administration. Although a law degree is not required, it will be considered an advantage. Candidates should be able to operate specific software, including Asana, Sharepoint and Adobe Acrobat. Candidates should be rigorous, organized and attentive to details.
Excellent oral and written English, French and Spanish are essential. Fluency in other languages such as Arabic, Chinese, German or Portuguese is an advantage.
Terms and conditions
Estimated start date: March 2021
Department:?Dispute Resolution Services
Contract type and duration:?Permanent
How to apply:?If you would like to be considered, please send your?curriculum vitae?and
a cover letter?by email?to the attention of Claudia Pansa, HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should specify “Court vacancy [Legal Editorial Officer 2021]” in the subject line of their email application.
Closing date for applications:?14 February 2021
Job Email id: courtapplications(at)iccwbo.org