|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Who We Are
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation will oversee the project’s enterprise and acceleration work under Objective 1, quality of ICT and logistics infrastructure improved. They will manage, support, and lead the implementation of activities to strengthen the Philippines ICT and logistics infrastructure. We are looking for dedicated and innovative professionals that have experience in in innovation, enterprise acceleration, or SME development in the Philippines with a focus on ICT and/or logistics infrastructure.
• Provide overall technical leadership and support to identify, validate, and accelerate enterprises that can address ICT and logistics infrastructure gaps in the Philippines.
• Lead the design and management of business and/or innovation competitions to pull in solutions in ICT, infrastructure, and other related sectors in close coordination with Objective 1 team members.
• Lead the co-creation of solutions to ICT and logistics infrastructure challenges in the Philippines through engagement with a range of stakeholders in the public and private sector through primary research, workshops, and pilot activities.
• Support private sector engagement efforts to help achieve project goals across each objective as required.
• Design, manage, and support project activities under objective one and other objectives as necessary.
• Contribute to the development the Performance Management Plan (PMP), annual workplan and other project deliverables as necessary.
• Document implementation successes, challenges, and lessons learned and share them with through regular program reports.
• Supervise consultants engaged to support business and innovation challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, enterprise development, or a related field.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in economic growth, open innovation and design, enterprise development, trade, or private sector development programs. Preference will be given to those with considerable working experience in one or more of the following sectors: ICT, logistics infrastructure, and digital economy.
• Demonstrated success in identifying and validating promising enterprises and accelerating enterprises to sustainable growth.
• Proven track record developing mechanisms, frameworks, and guidelines to improve the enabling environment to facilitate private sector involvement and investment in the ICT and Digital Infrastructure sector through private sector engagement
• Authorization to live and work in the Philippines
• Preference for those with USAID and USG experience.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply at: https://jobs.lever.co/resonanceglobal/b978ad81-8bdb-4b96-ad87-961746f69c5f/apply