|Organization Name||:||Radio Free Asia|
|Location||:||Washington, DC, United States|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a private, Washington, DC-based, nonprofit corporation that provides accurate and timely news and information to Asian countries whose governments prohibit access to a free press. Delivered in nine Asian languages in addition to English, our journalism extends beyond radio to include web, video, mobile and e-books. RFA is seeking a knowledgeable, organized, and detail-oriented Accounting professional to join its Finance team as an Accountant in its Washington, DC, headquarters.
• Program grant and contract accounting.
• Management of VEBA retiree health insurance plan
• General accounting/financial management
• Payroll support
• Regional office financial reporting
• Corporate credit card and travel expense payment procedures
• Financial reporting
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field required
• Minimum six years’ experience in financial management
• Knowledge of accounting concepts, techniques, and principles
• Strong computer skills, knowledge of Deltek Costpoint preferred
• Sound technical skills with ability to apply knowledge of accounting and finance
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
• Accuracy in working with large amounts of data
• Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive inquiries or complaints
• High ethical standards and forward-thinking creative disposition
• Strategic vision, decisiveness, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
• Excellent organization skills and ability to work well in a self-directed manner
• Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
RFA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
RFA encourages all qualified individuals to apply. If hired, the candidate must provide proof of eligibility to work in the US as an employee of RFA. RFA reserves the right to reconsider or withdraw any offer of employment to any candidate whose authorization to work in the US as an employee of RFA, or extension of such authorization, would require RFA to file or support a petition or related documentation.
How to Apply
Send résumé and cover letter with salary requirements via email to email@example.com or fax to 202-530-7797 with reference to the position of "Accountant."
Job Email id: rfajobs(at)rfa.org