|Organization Name||:||Proximity Designs|
|Location||:||Yangon Region, Myanmar|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||05 Dec 2019, 03:48 am|
|Closing Date||:||01 Jan 2020, 12:00 am|
As Investment Specialist you will be part of the team responsible for raising external funding for Proximity Finance. Over the next five years Proximity Finance will scale up to deliver over a million small farm loans and deliver lasting impact for rural Myanmar.This position is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with funders and donors (debt, equity and grant), monitoring ongoing performance on all key indicators, and analyzing financial information. The position requires a strong business acumen and a good numerical attention to detail as you are responsible for sharing information with investors. You will need to critically analyze data and work with the team to make recommendations. You will also accompany investors on field visits and managing in-country due diligence visits.
What You Will Do
Analysis, Reporting and Administration
• Prepare and present analysis of financial information and data. Use financial data and reporting templates to flag risks and identify key trends such as compliance ratios, contractual requirements and reporting conditions.
• Maintain strong relationship with funders and donors through reporting and other communications.
• Liaise with various teams to manage compilation of reporting results to share with Proximity Finance funders and donors on a regular basis. Attention to detail is of utmost importance to ensure accuracy of reports to maintain trust with partners.
Funder Due Diligence
• Prepare Due Diligence documents for funders/donors.
• Work with Investment Team members to organize Funder and Donor visits.
• Support Investment Manager with contract negotiation and execution.
• A professional background in finance, accounting or related field with minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to abide by strict deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word for preparing document
• Excellent abilities of English/ Burmese technical writing and documentation
• A passion for development of rural parts of Myanmar
• Competitive salary with medical benefits
• Nearly limitless opportunities for professional growth & career development
• Talented, forward-thinking colleagues
• World-class training opportunities through our Proximity School
• Chance to build a unique, nationwide operation in a frontier market
• Amazing office environment with in-house café
• Potential for international travel to conferences & special events
• Annual performance bonuses
• Change lives for the better, doing groundbreaking, unprecedented work in Myanmar
Apply at: https://apply.workable.com/proximity-designs-2/j/A92240F73B/apply/