|International Bridges to Justice (IBJ)
|Azaz, Syrian Arab Republic
|20 Nov 2022, 04:00 am
|15 Dec 2022, 12:00 am
About the position:
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Monitoring & Evaluation who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and very proficient with Power BI. Familiarity with EU funding is highly desirable. We aim to create a work culture that is multicultural, friendly, challenging, and rewarding.
IBJ is looking for outstanding, self-motivated candidates who want to be part of our ongoing mission to end investigative torture and provide access to legal representation to everyone around the world who needs it. IBJ is seeking candidates with a specific interest in law, refugee rights, and criminal justice. Candidates will assist with the IBJ program promoting human rights in northwest Syria in the role of ‘M&E Manager.’ The M&E Manager will be responsible for program assessments, performance indicators, reports, and other secretarial duties such as data entry related to the program “Upholding Human Rights for Syrians.” You will join a collaborative, ethical, and compliant team and work directly with and report to the Syria Program Manager while working tightly with IBJ Field Coordinator. The M&E Manager’s duties include:
• Developing UHRS M&E plan and determining performance and impact indicators
• Developing and updating the program’s log frame and monitoring tools
• Providing support to proposal writing with relation to M&E components as necessary
• Data collection, entry, tracking, cleaning, sorting, organizing, categorizing, updating, and analysis
• Monitoring project activities, outputs, outcomes, and progress toward anticipated results
• Conducting baseline and endline assessments in coordination with UHRS field team
• Determining data analysis procedures using quantitative or qualitative analysis tools and summarizing findings
• Drafting quarterly and annual reports as well as activity reports
• Helping with the field team M&E capacity building and contributing to the institutional learning process.
• At least 10 years of M&E experience
• Mastery of MS Excel and Google Docs is a must. Power BI is highly desirable
• Basic knowledge of Canva or other graphic design tools is essential
• A degree in economics, data science, statistics, or any other relevant field is desirable
• Knowledge of EU OPSYS is a plus.
• English and Arabic are a must.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com before 15 December 2022 with the subject line “M&E Manager Syria.” Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Job Email id: opportunities(at)ibj.org