• Developing and updating the program’s log frame and monitoring tools
• Providing support to proposal writing with relation to M&E components as necessary
• Data collection, entry, tracking, cleaning, sorting, organizing, categorizing, updating, and analysis
• Monitoring project activities, outputs, outcomes, and progress toward anticipated results
• Conducting baseline and endline assessments in coordination with UHRS field team
• Determining data analysis procedures using quantitative or qualitative analysis tools and summarizing findings
• Drafting quarterly and annual reports as well as activity reports
• Helping with the field team M&E capacity building and contributing to the institutional learning process.
• At least 10 years of M&E experience
• Mastery of MS Excel and Google Docs is a must. Power BI is highly desirable
• Basic knowledge of Canva or other graphic design tools is essential
• A degree in economics, data science, statistics, or any other relevant field is desirable
• Knowledge of EU OPSYS is a plus.
• English and Arabic are a must.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com before 15 December 2022 with the subject line “M&E Manager Syria.” Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Job Email id: opportunities(at)ibj.org