|Organization Name||:||Community Consortium Uganda (CCU)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||20 Sep 2022, 04:52 am|
|Closing Date||:||19 Oct 2022, 12:00 am|
Community Consortium Uganda (CCU) is a local organization in Ugand. Our headquarters are in Kawuku, Plot 787 Block 414, Entebbe Road and have a Sub-office in Kyegegwa-Kasabya zone. Our Vision is to create equal opportunities for all. CCU’s over all objective is to improve the Quality of life for Refugees and Host Communities in the areas of Health (including Mental Health, Sexual and Reproductive health and Rights (SRHR), Education, Economic Opportunities and Protection. CCU is an equal opportunity organization dedicated to accountability, professionalism and zero tolerance to all forms of discrimination.
CCU aims to recruit the following positions for a Mental Health project in Uganda. The Obstacle Race Against Stigma and Shame (ORASS) program is an learning sports programme combining mental health education and physical exercise for children and young people, with the aim of reducing mental health stigma and shame, and also providing safe and effective ways to manage good mental health. In four phases, ORASS will deliver a classroom and obstacle course based curriculum to 10-24 year olds in schools both in the Kyaka II refugee settlement and the wider Kyegegwa district.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with the Country director, provide leadership and strategic direction for the design of CCU strategic frameworks and plans.
• Lead high-quality project design and implementation with innovative approaches that incorporate project management standards and MEAL methods, appropriate to scope, context, and technical requirements of large and complex projects. Contribute to establishment of new project management standards. Lead planning of activities across projects from different sectors to ensure integration and efficiency in implementation.
• Effectively manage senior programming talent and supervise Project coordinator and other field staff.
• Create and maintain proper conditions for learning. Establish a safe environment for sharing of ideas, solutions, and difficulties and the capacity to detect, analyze and respond quickly to deficiencies. Promote accountability, learning and knowledge management
• Coordinate with partners and donors.
• Lead the identification, assessment and strengthening of existing and new partnerships. appropriate partnerships and the appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools and
• Master's Degree in Public health, international Development or relevant field.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience programming with progressive responsibilities for an international NGO.
• Strong experience in project grants management for large and complex projects, including project design, budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, etc., for projects funded by multiple public donors.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise the Project coordinator
How to apply
Please send us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Job Email id: info(at)communityconsortiumuganda.org