• Lead high-quality project design and implementation with innovative approaches that incorporate project management standards and MEAL methods, appropriate to scope, context, and technical requirements of large and complex projects. Contribute to establishment of new project management standards. Lead planning of activities across projects from different sectors to ensure integration and efficiency in implementation.
• Effectively manage senior programming talent and supervise Project coordinator and other field staff.
• Create and maintain proper conditions for learning. Establish a safe environment for sharing of ideas, solutions, and difficulties and the capacity to detect, analyze and respond quickly to deficiencies. Promote accountability, learning and knowledge management
• Coordinate with partners and donors.
• Lead the identification, assessment and strengthening of existing and new partnerships. appropriate partnerships and the appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools and
• Master's Degree in Public health, international Development or relevant field.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience programming with progressive responsibilities for an international NGO.
• Strong experience in project grants management for large and complex projects, including project design, budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, etc., for projects funded by multiple public donors.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise the Project coordinator
How to apply
Please send us your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com stating the position you are applying for. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Job Email id: info(at)communityconsortiumuganda.org