|Organization Name||:||Shearwater Global|
|Location||:||London, United Kingdom|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||15 Sep 2022, 05:44 am|
|Closing Date||:||14 Oct 2022, 12:00 am|
Shearwater is growing fast and is looking to take on an ambitious new team member with a passion for political and government communications - both in the UK and internationally - and a commitment to deliver outcomes that really matter for a range of commercial, voluntary and public-sector clients.
As a Consultant in our London office you will provide high-quality monitoring and research to our clients, as well as work with the team on new business activities. You will be crucial to the effective delivery of client programmes and working with the wider account team to advise clients on their commercial and policy challenges.
The role spans a range of accounts and will suit someone who enjoys working in a creative, forward-thinking fast paced environment. You’ll be a team player who is committed to delivering excellent work, but also to continuing to think creatively for clients operating internationally in a radically changing global context.
In addition to working on clients based out of our London office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on accounts alongside colleagues in continental Europe. The position is full-time and based in our offices near Whitehall, with the flexibility to occasionally work from home.
• Assist in the delivery of agreed client programmes with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress including drafting correspondence, developing meeting programmes, and arranging events
• Work with the team to help win new clients, through research, drafting, networking and pitching
• Maintain relevant lists of UK stakeholder and audience groups relevant to your clients and sectors
• Collect, log and manipulate data with the ability to spot key themes or patterns
• Analyse social media trends and advocates to play an active part in creating and implementing traditional and social media campaigns
The successful candidate will have:
• A passion for UK or international politics
• An understanding of how different communications channels can be used to influence opinion and deliver commercial returns
• Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The remuneration package on offer will be in line with your experience and will include performance related elements. You will also be eligible to obtain equity / share options in the company.
Apply at: http://www.shearwater.global/uk-public-affairs-consultant