In the past 24 hours, 599 fresh cases were also recorded.
The death toll due to the disease now stands at
Dhaka registered the most daily deaths and new cases among the eight divisions, logging 7 fatalities and 456 infections, reports bdnews24.
In the past 24 hours, 699 people recovered from the virus infection.
- Bangladesh registers six COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours
- Step up, urges WHO as figures reveal 1 in 4 adults don’t exercise enough
- COVID-19 caused rise in TB deaths for first time in a decade, gains ‘reversed’
- COVID-19 deaths at lowest level in nearly a year, WHO reports
- UN honours Henrietta Lacks, whose cells transformed medical research worldwide