Moscow/Sputnik: Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine may also effectively protect animals from COVID-19, Alexander Gintsburg, the head of the Russian Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology Microbiology that developed the drug, told Sputnik.
- Smokers who switch to e-cigarettes may adopt other healthy routines: Study
- Total Covid-19 incidence rate in North Korea spikes to 1.2 mln
- WHO ready to support DPR Korea battle COVID-19 infections
- North Korea registers six deaths due to COVID-19
- China: Shanghai reports 322 confirmed, 3,625 asymptomatic local Covid-19 cases