Kabul: Afghanistan registered 140 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, media reports said on Saturday.
During the past 24 hours, 892 samples were tested.
At least 137,805 people have so far been tested in the governmental labs, and there still are 7,292 known active cases in the country, reports Khaama Press.
According to the ministry, within 24 hours, 52 individuals have Recovered from COVID-19, and 12 individuals are reported dead, the news agency reported.
- Bangladesh: Covid-19 deaths near 6,500 as 39 die within 24 hours
- Turkey expects to start coronavirus vaccination in December
- US reports over 2,000 Covid-19 deaths, record hospitalisation on Tuesday
- UK sees downward trend in COVID infection rate, registers 11,299 cases: Health Ministry
- France's Coronavirus deaths pass 50,000: Statistics