Moscow/Sputnik: Within just 10 days Russia has gathered almost 31,000 volunteers wishing to take part in the post-registration trials of the vaccine against COVID-19, Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said on Wednesday.
The third phase of the clinical trials of the vaccine, which was registered last month, starts today.
"We have gathered almost 31,000 people who want to participate, within just 10 days," Murashko told reporters.
Russia is now completing work on a new mobile application that would enable direct contact between patients and vaccine developers, Murashko said, praising it as "the first experience of this kind in the world."
- Smokers who switch to e-cigarettes may adopt other healthy routines: Study
- Total Covid-19 incidence rate in North Korea spikes to 1.2 mln
- WHO ready to support DPR Korea battle COVID-19 infections
- North Korea registers six deaths due to COVID-19
- China: Shanghai reports 322 confirmed, 3,625 asymptomatic local Covid-19 cases