Beijing/Xinhua: Chinese health authority said Saturday that it received reports of 31 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland Friday, including 25 locally transmitted.
All of the 25 locally-transmitted cases were reported in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, the National Health Commission said in its daily report.
Five new suspected COVID-19 cases, all imported, were reported in Shanghai, and no deaths related to the disease were reported on Friday, the commission said.
- Amid COVID-19 horror, Brucellosis outbreak hits thousands after factory leak in China
- WHO chief makes last push for countries to join multilateral COVID-19 vaccine effort
- COVID-19: 10 people test positive in PoK
- New Zealand reports zero coronavirus cases for 1st time in over a month
- Syria COVID spread may be much higher than figures suggest, Lowcock tells Security Council