Beijing/Xinhua: Chinese health authority said Tuesday it received reports of 508 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 71 deaths on Monday from 31 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.
Among the deaths, 68 were in Hubei Province, two in Shandong Province and one in Guangdong Province, according to the National Health Commission.
Photo caption and credit:
The movement of people in Shenzhen in China, is being strictly controlled during t the coronavirus outbreak.
- Living apart, ‘we must stand together’ to battle coronavirus pandemic – UN rights chief
- Shanghai reports 3 new imported COVID-19 cases
- New Zealand confirms 2nd death of COVID-19
- World Health Organization ‘absolutely critical’ to neutralizing coronavirus threat – UN chief
- Over 10,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Africa; Zimbabwe and South Sudan among most vulnerable