Taipei: Taiwan recently responded to China's threat to 'set off war' after Beijing was recently irked by the visit of a US State Department official to the region.
Taipei: Amid ongoing border standoff with India, Taiwan now warned China that it should not "cross the line".
Beijing: The visit of a 90-member delegation led by Czech Senate President Milos Vystrcil to Taiwan has angered China as Beijing said the group will pay a heavy price for their 'short ...
Beijing/Taipei: Beijing has warned Taiwan against spying, as a television show in China detailed plans made by the latter.
New York: Major US air carriers American Airlines and Delta Air Lines have changed the way they refer to Taiwan in their respective websites.
Taipei: In a stern statement, Taipei Economic and Cultural Center (TECC) has said that India has been arm-twisted into submission by neighbour China, after the former's state-owned ai ...
- Joe Biden expresses 'concern' over China’s practices in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong during virtual meet with Xi Jinping
- Encouraging Taiwanese independence would be playing with fire: Xi tells Biden during virtual meeting
- European Parliament delegation's visit to Taiwan irks China
- Taiwan has no future but to reunify with China: Wang Yi
- European lawmakers to visit Taiwan soon, may trigger tension with China: Reports