Ultra HD wallpaper website
Tel Aviv/Sputnik: Israel's armed forces have struck 1,500 targets in the Gaza Strip in recent days, dealing a heavy blow to the infrastructure of Palestine's Hamas movement, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday.
"Our campaign against terrorist organizations continues in full force. We will make Hamas pay a very high price for its aggression. In recent days, the Israel Defense Forces have hit more than 1,500 targets," Netanyahu told a briefing at army headquarters.
- Palestine calls for full UN membership and a plan to end the occupation
- Libya working towards a democratic transformation, President tells UN
- Ukrainian President outlines peace formula that punishes aggression, restores security
- ‘The story of 2022 is freedom fighting back’ against aggression, UK Prime Minister Truss says in UN speech
- Leadership Council marks ‘new era’ for Yemen, but country remains wary of terrorist threat