Moscow/Sputnik: The first positive effects of strict lockdown measures are starting to manifest in the United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Wednesday.
"We are now seeing the beginnings of some signs that that [the national lockdown] is starting to have an effect in many parts of the country, but by no means everywhere, and it is early days … and people must keep their discipline," Johnson told the parliament.
- Hong Kong conflict: China targets US over 'blatant interference'
- This is America's day: Joe Biden after taking oath as 46th US President
- Pakistan-China spat over Belt Road Initiative, may delay CPEC
- China is planning to expand foreign policy vision to Latin America: Expert
- Swiss government calls on voters to reject burqa, niqab ban in upcoming referendum