Geneva/Sputnik: The terrorist threat in Switzerland remains high, but there is no information about impending attacks, Isabelle Graber, spokeswoman for the country's Federal Intelligence Service (FIS), told Sputnik.
"The attacks in Vienna and Nice confirm the forecasts of the Federal Intelligence Service. The terrorist threat in Switzerland remains high. At present, intelligence does not have specific information about possible attacks in Switzerland," Graber said.
According to her, at the same time, in the short term, isolated acts of violence may be committed in the country by some radical or mentally unbalanced individuals.
A reaction from aggressive right-wing extremists to members or symbols of the Muslim communities present in Switzerland is also possible.
- US Representative leads bill to support Taiwan’s participation in IMF
- General Assembly adopts resolution on Russian reparations for Ukraine
- Germany decides to reevaluate relationship with China, Beijing irked
- China sends message to Taiwan by reshuffling top military in Eastern Theatre Command
- Pakistan one of the most dangerous nations in the world: US President Joe Biden