UN warning over millions of teenage mothers
05 Jan 2014 Print
Around 7.3 million girls under the age of 18 give birth each year in developing countries, risking death and suffering that can only be addressed by changing social attitudes, a UN report said Wednesday.
- Sichuan Issues Red Alert After Another Round of Torrential Rain
- UK Lawmakers Urge Sanctions on HK Officials Due to Excessive Police Force
- Former Uyghur Model Reveals Horrific Conditions in Detention Center
- Terrifying Lightning Video From Northeastern China Shocks Netizens
- Protest in Front of LA Chinese Consulate by Pro-Democracy Activists