UN warning over millions of teenage mothers
05 Jan 2014, 07:29 am Print
Around 7.3 million girls under the age of 18 give birth each year in developing countries, risking death and suffering that can only be addressed by changing social attitudes, a UN report said Wednesday.
- Pakistan, United Kindom & other topics - Daily Press Briefing
- UN lowered its flag to honor the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died: UK’s longest reigning monarch & world’s longest serving head of state
- New Trades Bring Hope and Resilience Among Victims of Sexual Abuse | United Nations
- "No country deserves this fate: UN Chief on his first day in Pakistan