MH370: Family members hold remembrance event one year on
BBC TRENDING 09 Mar 2015, 11:20 am Print
The families of the missing MH370 cabin crew members have held a remembrance event to mark a year since the plane's disappearance. The Malaysian airliner was on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it vanished. Earlier this year, the Malaysian government declared flight MH370 to have been lost with all on board, in a move it said was necessary to start processing compensation claims for the families.
- Pakistan, United Kindom & other topics - Daily Press Briefing
- UN lowered its flag to honor the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died: UK’s longest reigning monarch & world’s longest serving head of state
- New Trades Bring Hope and Resilience Among Victims of Sexual Abuse | United Nations
- "No country deserves this fate: UN Chief on his first day in Pakistan