Boat trip on frozen Hudson river in New York
KaFaDoKyA NEWS 28 Feb 2015, 06:30 am Print
Icy weather conditions have been causing severe travel disruption to parts of the US in recent weeks. The ferries which cross the Hudson river from Manhattan to Staten Island in New York are an important form of transport for thousands of New York commuters, as well as tourists looking for a view of the Statue of Liberty. Footage shows a 20-minute boat journey - speeded up to just under one minute - on the frozen river.
- Israel: "This is Israel's 9/11" - Security Council Media Stakeout (8 October 2023) | United Nations
- Palestine on Israel/Gaza - Security Council Media Stakeout 8 October 2023 | United Nations
- USA on Gaza/Israel - Security Council Stakeout | United Nations
- UAE on Israel/Gaza - Security Council Media Stakeout 8 October 2023
- China on Gaza/Israel - Security Council Stakeout,UN