Boat trip on frozen Hudson river in New York
KaFaDoKyA NEWS 28 Feb 2015, 06:30 am Print
Icy weather conditions have been causing severe travel disruption to parts of the US in recent weeks. The ferries which cross the Hudson river from Manhattan to Staten Island in New York are an important form of transport for thousands of New York commuters, as well as tourists looking for a view of the Statue of Liberty. Footage shows a 20-minute boat journey - speeded up to just under one minute - on the frozen river.
- Pakistan, United Kindom & other topics - Daily Press Briefing
- UN lowered its flag to honor the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died: UK’s longest reigning monarch & world’s longest serving head of state
- New Trades Bring Hope and Resilience Among Victims of Sexual Abuse | United Nations
- "No country deserves this fate: UN Chief on his first day in Pakistan