US President Donald Trump on Wednesday met with survivors of religious persecution at White House. With religious freedom a centerpiece of his foreign policy, Trump interacted with victims of religious persecution from Iraq, Syria, China, Turkey, North Korea, Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Cuba and Myanmar among other nations.
- In China’s Tallest Skyscraper, Water Leaks from 60th Floor to 9th Floor
- Extreme Weather Continues to Wreak Havoc in China
- Chinese Students Stranded in Italy Due to CCP Virus Testing Rules
- Wuhan Submerged in Water as Floods Hit Downstream Yangtze River
- Lawyer Sentenced to 14 Years After Exposing Corrupt Official in China’s Hebei