U.S. soldier Bergdahl could face life sentence for desertion
U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl will be sentenced by a military judge on Monday after the former Taliban hostage pleaded guilty to desertion charges for walking away from his post in Afghanistan in 2009.
- Pakistan, United Kindom & other topics - Daily Press Briefing
- UN lowered its flag to honor the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died: UK’s longest reigning monarch & world’s longest serving head of state
- New Trades Bring Hope and Resilience Among Victims of Sexual Abuse | United Nations
- "No country deserves this fate: UN Chief on his first day in Pakistan