Los Angeles: Pop icon Britney Spears has collaborated with Elton John for a new song, media reports said on Tuesday.
While details of the project are limited, a spokesperson confirmed to PA news agency as quoted by The Guardian that the track would be titled Hold Me Closer, a new version of John’s 1971 single Tiny Dancer.
Singer Elton John also confirmed the development on Instagram.
Making the official confirmation, the singer posted an image of a rose and rocket emoji alongside the words “hold me closer”.
- Spiderman star Tom Holland takes brief break from social media citing mental health reasons
- Singer and Grease star Olivia Newton-John dies at 73
- Khloe Kardashian,Tristan Thompson welcome second child via surrogacy
- Kim Kardashian is single again after ending relationship with Pete Davidson
- Lady Gaga to star opposite Joaquin Phoenix in Joker: Folie à Deux