Image: Tristan Thompson Instagram page
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and her former boyfriend Tristan Thompson have welcomed their second child via surrogacy, media reports said.
A rep for the Good American co-founder, 38, told People that Kardashian and the NBA player, 31, –– who split in January –– welcomed their second baby, a boy, together via surrogate.
Kardashian has not yet decided on a name for her son, a source told People.
Khloe Kardashian and Thompson are already parents 4-year-old daughter True Thompson.
- Annual Illuminate San Francisco Festival begins on Nov 9 to celebrate the city's vibrant art scene
- Spiderman star Tom Holland takes brief break from social media citing mental health reasons
- Singer and Grease star Olivia Newton-John dies at 73
- Britney Spears collaborates with Elton John for new song titled 'Hold Me Closer'
- Kim Kardashian is single again after ending relationship with Pete Davidson