Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Vin Diesel paid rich tributes to Fast & Furious co-star Paul Walker on his eighth death anniversary.
"So much to tell you... I can remember that day when you and I were filming that scene in F4 where we were eating Chinese food and we had a brother combat scene which ended in you saying ‘Letty just wanted you to come home Dom...’ When we were done filming that day you came into my trailer and asked, what’s on your mind? You always knew when something was on my mind. Haha," Vin wrote on Instagram.
"I told you that I was about to have a baby and didn’t know what to expect at the hospital which I was heading to after work. Will never forget what you told me... you said a lot of tough guys will tell you to wait out side of the delivery room, but that’s wrong. Go in there, actually cut the umbilical cord and it will be the best day of your life. You of course, was talking from experience, having already an angel of your own. It’s been eight years today," he said.
"Tragedies in life are always followed by life’s blessings if you just stay open and have faith. Look at this photo Pablo, it will make you smile. The same angel that you helped me prepare for in the most beautiful way with your brotherly advice is the same angel that precious Meadow asked to be her Maid of Honor," he said.
"How could I have known that back on the 2008 set of Fast... but maybe somehow you did. Miss you. My children always tell me that uncle Paul is with you dad, always... and I know in my heart that they are right. Miss you Pablo," the actor said.
Walker, who had worked in several popular movies in his career, died in a tragic car accident on Nov 30, 2013.
- 60+ Emma Thompson pining for orgasm hires 28-yr male prostitute to relive her sex life in new film
- K-Pop sensation BTS announces break, members say they will now focus on solo projects
- Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander charged with stalking her at wedding
- London: Billie Eilish briefly halts show in O2 over fan safety
- Britney Spears shares glitzy images of her marriage ceremony with Sam Asghari on Instagram, recreates 2003 iconic moment by kissing Madonna