A total of 4,213 child abuse cases were reported across Pakistan in 2023, according to a report released by local non-governmental organization Sahil on Friday.
The World Sindhi Congress will demonstrate in London on March 3 over the killing of Sindh-based activist Hidayat Lohar in Pakistan recently.
The Nicaraguan Government continues to perpetrate “serious systematic human rights violations, tantamount to crimes against humanity,” an expert group appointed by the UN Huma ...
The UN Secretary-General said on Thursday he was “appalled by the tragic human toll of the conflict in Gaza” where more than 30,000 people have now reportedly been killed and ...
António Guterres expressed his strong commitment to the people of Sudan on Thursday as the UN assistance mission based there comes to an end, in line with a Security Council resolu ...
This report highlights the dire living conditions faced by Pakistani Christians due to the country's #blasphemy laws and widespread anti-Christian sentiments.
A woman and a man were shot dead, allegedly by the former’s father and brother, in an instance of suspected honour killing in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region, m ...
About North Korean workers who recently occupied a factory last month to protest over unpaid wages took a monitoring officer hostage, media reports said.
Unidentified gunmen shot dead human rights activist Hidayat Lohar in Sindh region of Pakistan, media reports said.
- UN says drastic erosion of women’s rights in Afghanistan continues
- Remaining two Afghan prisoners released from Guantanamo prison, arrive in Afghanistan
- UN food agency ramps up deliveries amid worsening food security in Ethiopia
- Chinese police arrest 200 Christians during village raid
- IOM says close to 100 people died or disappeared crossing Central and Eastern Mediterranean so far this year