CC0 Public Domain
New York: Spain violated the right to inclusive education of a child with disabilities, an independent UN human rights committee has found, calling on the country to end any educational segregation of students with disabilities in both special education and mainstream schools.
- Over 90,000 people became Refugees over crisis in Karabakh – Armenian Foreign Minister
- Uyghur repression: Demonstrators protest against China in Vancouver
- Syria: Humanitarians ‘very concerned’ for thousands still living in Al Hol camp
- Violence, COVID-19, contribute to rising humanitarian needs in the Sahel
- Rape is wrong but death penalty, castration, not the answer: UN rights chief