UNOCHA/Yevhen Maloletka In Ukraine, residents wait in line at the Novotroitske crossing point.
Twenty-three tonnes of urgently needed aid items have reached the eastern Ukrainian province around Donetsk, after a humanitarian convoy crossed the contact line into non-Government-controlled territory, the UN said on Friday.
- COVID-19 ‘vaccine equity in action’ in the Maldives: a UN Resident Coordinator blog
- UN condemns deadly attack at guesthouse in Afghanistan
- Release jailed dissident on medical grounds, UN experts urge Iran
- UN chief ‘realistic’ at start of fresh bid to resolve Cyprus stalemate
- Nepal: New appointments ‘undermine independence’ of rights oversight body, UN experts warn