2020 UNRWA./Khalil adwan UNRWA Students at Rafah Preparatory Girls School â€œCâ€ are happy to meet their friends after 5 months break.
Despair is growing in Palestinian refugee camps across the Middle East, but signs of hope are sprouting amid ongoing occupation, economic hardship and the COVID-19 pandemic, the head of the UN agency that supports this population reported on Wednesday.
- COVID-19 ‘vaccine equity in action’ in the Maldives: a UN Resident Coordinator blog
- UN condemns deadly attack at guesthouse in Afghanistan
- Release jailed dissident on medical grounds, UN experts urge Iran
- UN-led aid convoy brings 23 tonnes of humanitarian goods across contact line in east Ukraine
- UN chief ‘realistic’ at start of fresh bid to resolve Cyprus stalemate