IOM/Majed M. A person living with AIDS at the ART clinic, in Aden, Yemen
Living with HIV in Yemen, a country mired in a seemingly interminable conflict, is particularly challenging, with medical supplies hard to come by, and only around half of all health facilities fully operational.
- COVID-19 ‘vaccine equity in action’ in the Maldives: a UN Resident Coordinator blog
- UN condemns deadly attack at guesthouse in Afghanistan
- Release jailed dissident on medical grounds, UN experts urge Iran
- UN-led aid convoy brings 23 tonnes of humanitarian goods across contact line in east Ukraine
- UN chief ‘realistic’ at start of fresh bid to resolve Cyprus stalemate