UNFPA Syria Syriaâ€™s decade of conflict has taken a massive toll on women and girls.
This week, Syria marks a grim anniversary: 10 years since the start of the country’s grinding conflict. Today, one decade into the catastrophe, about half the country’s population has been uprooted, with some 12 million people internally displaced or living as refugees.
- Myanmar violence ‘must cease immediately’: UN agencies
- Somalia: ‘Prioritize the national interest’ international partners urge, as political stalemate continues
- UNRWA chief reports on despair and hope among Palestinians, as US announces $150 million in aid
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand
- FROM THE FIELD: providing hope for those living with HIV in Yemen