LUZON, NOV 15 (UNI):-Aerial photo shows the aftermath of Typhoon Ulysses in Cagayan Valley, Luzon, President Rodrigo Roa Duterte conducted an aerial inspections of severely affected areas in Cagayan Valley and Bicol Region, Philippines on Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020.
- DR Congo: War crimes conviction ‘an important victory’ for justice – UN envoy
- Iraq: Continued international support vital amid ‘multiple storms’
- Afghanistan conference draws donor pledges and calls for lasting ceasefire
- Vietnam’s Deputy Foreign Minister addresses 12th South China Sea International Conference
- World in Photo : Nov, 2, 2020