Quetta: At least three Pakistani security personnel died in a suicide attack in the country's North Waziristan region, media reports said on Sunday.
Islamabad: Two militants were killed in an exchange of fire with police in Peshawar, the capital city of Pakistan's northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the Counter Terrorism Dep ...
Kabul: A blast rocked the Ayuob Saber Mosque in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Friday which left three people hurt, media reports said.
Elad: At least three people died in a suspected terror attack in Israelic ity of Elad on Thursday, media reports said on Friday.
New York: The United Nations has condemned a deadly explosion at a Sufi mosque in Afghanistan’s capital, Kabul, on Friday, which reportedly killed at least 10 people and injured up ...
Kabul: Unidentified gunmen have shot dead five coal miners in Samangan province of Afghanistan, local officials confirmed on Friday.
Kabul: Islamic State terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the twin blasts in Afghanistan's Mazar-e-Sharif city on Thursday which left at least nine people dead.
Islamabad: Two Pakistani Army soldiers have died during a gunfight with terrorists in Sararogha area of South Waziristan district, media reports said on Wednesday.
Karachi: The Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the blast which occurred inside Pakistan's Karachi University which left four people, including three C ...
- Pakistan: Three Chinese nationals among four killed in Karachi University explosion, PM mourns
- Pakistan: Car explosion hits Karachi University leaves four people, including three Chinese nationals, dead
- Pakistan: Three soldiers killed during gunbattle with terrorists in Af-Pak border
- Blast rips through Afghanistan mosque during Friday prayers, leaves 33 dead
- Afghanistan: UN condemns deadly blasts at two schools in Kabul