Kabul: Pakistan’s Head of Mission to Kabul Ubaid-ur-Rehman Nizamani has escaped an assassination bid after the foreign office was attacked on Friday, media reports said.
Quetta: A suicide attack on a police truck in Baleli area of Pakistan on Wednesday left four people dead and 24 others injured, media reports said on Friday.
South Waziristan: An attack on a girl's school in South Waziristan area of Pakistan on Thursday left at least one man killed, media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least 10 students died as a blast hit Al-Jihadi seminary in the provincial capital of Samangan in Afghanistan on Wednesday, media reports said.
Quetta: A suicide attack in Quetta’s Baleli area on Wednesday left at least three people, including a police officer and two civilians, dead, media reports said.
Mogadishu: Somalia security forces are fighting to take control over a hotel which has been seized by terrorists in Mogadishu city, media reports said on Monday.
Kurram: At least three Pakistan soldiers were hurt when the country's security forces and the Afghan Taliban exchanged fire along the border in Kurram tribal district on Sunday ...
Kabul: At least two people died as a blast rocked Kabul city of Afghanistan on Monday, media reports said.
Kabul: Unidentified men killed a computer science student and set his body on fire in the west of Kabul region of Afghanistan, media reports said on Saturday.
- Pakistan: Terrorists attack on police mobile patrol in Lakki Marwat, 6 cops die
- Turkey: Authorities detain 46 people, including a Syrian national, in Istanbul blast case
- Turkey: Suspect arrested hours after blast hits Istanbul
- Pakistan: FC soldier die, two sustain bullets during cross-border attack from Afghanistan
- Pakistan: Soldier dies during exchange of fire with terrorists