Lagos/Xinhua: The Nigerian Air Force on Monday said it carried out an airstrike and killed several Boko Haram leaders in the restive northeast state of Borno.
Yaounde (Xinhua/UNI) At least five Cameroonian soldiers were killed Saturday night by Boko Haram in a fight in Soueram, a locality in the country's Far North region, the army confirme ...
Abuja: Suspected Boko Haram terrorists opened fire on a funeral in Nigeria's north-eastern state of Borno and left 65 people killed, media reports said on Monday.
Borno: At least 13 soldiers and a policeman were killed in an ambush by terrorist group Boko Haram in Borno State of Nigeria on Monday, media reports said on Wednesday.
New York, Despite serious military setbacks, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL/Da’esh) may still have around 20,000 fighters and is continuing its dangerous transformat ...
New York,The recent killing of villagers in Nigeria’s Borno State has been condemned by the UN Secretary-General.
Abuja: An attack by suspected Islamist militants in Nigeria's Borno state has killed many, reports said on Monday.
Abuja: The Nigerian Army on Sunday said a wanted Boko Haram commander has been nabbed by them, media reports said.
At least 1,000 children have been abducted by the Boko Haram insurgent group in northeastern Nigeria since 2013 amid repeated attacks on schools, the United Nations Children’s Fund ...
- Lake Chad Basin: Areas reclaimed from Boko Haram must be stabilized, Security Council told
- Nigeria: UN chief condemns killing of aid workers by Boko Haram insurgents
- Nigeria: Government widens search for missing school girls abducted by Boko Haram
- Boko Haram attacks, human trafficking threaten progress in West Africa and Sahel – UN envoy
- Peacebuilding efforts needed to tackle Boko Haram, end Lake Chad Basin crisis, Security Council told